Inner Circle Trader Notes

rod178

Well-Known Member
Jack

It may be worth considering displaying the first part of the IP for all posts. Below is an example from another forum

 

Computater707

Well-Known Member

pipmart

Well-Known Member
wow... Reading through those notes I find that I actually use a lot of that old material.... and to think I thought I flushed all that ICT stuff out of my system long ago. lol

I haven't watched any of ICT's new videos but from looking around here it seems like he has changed much of his teachings... order blocks replaced the old OTE etc. Do these new concepts build on his older stuff? Or is it just a totally different approach? Did ICT develop as a trader? Or did he just not share this new stuff back in the beginning?
 

GdayFx

Tactical Sniper
Id say a bit of both, though mostly not sharing the quality side of he's knowledge into how the market makers operate. any understanding of the market makers insight into price control or core price action concepts takes time to develop into the retail traders mind set. Understanding accumulation to distribution using the function of ICT concepts is where the skill set lies within. Having a "I know how to trade" attitude along with the right tools and mind conditioning "trade model" is what the aspiring trader needs to adhere to, to simply become profitable.


pipmart said:
wow... Reading through those notes I find that I actually use a lot of that old material.... and to think I thought I flushed all that ICT stuff out of my system long ago. lol

I haven't watched any of ICT's new videos but from looking around here it seems like he has changed much of his teachings... order blocks replaced the old OTE etc. Do these new concepts build on his older stuff? Or is it just a totally different approach? Did ICT develop as a trader? Or did he just not share this new stuff back in the beginning?
 

the golden gun

RINSE & REPEAT
GdayFx said:
Id say a bit of both, though mostly not sharing the quality side of he's knowledge into how the market makers operate. any understanding of the market makers insight into price control or core price action concepts takes time to develop into the retail traders mind set. Understanding accumulation to distribution using the function of ICT concepts is where the skill set lies within. Having a "I know how to trade" attitude along with the right tools and mind conditioning "trade model" is what the aspiring trader needs to adhere to, to simply become profitable.
Alternatively, the aspiring trader could re-hash some ICT videos as their own and start chargin' $146 to look at them. >:D

Ha! So many paths to riches in this biz 8)
 

GdayFx

Tactical Sniper
I do what I like sunshine... and you don't know what it is that I do

the golden gun said:
Alternatively, the aspiring trader could re-hash some ICT videos as their own and start chargin' $146 to look at them. >:D

Ha! So many paths to riches in this biz 8)
 

Th3Lucky1

Just another 1
GdayFx said:
Your an idiot
Well, you might be hitting the golden nail on the head with that one, but it doesn't have anything to do with his current comment. Also just to be fair, your status should be changed to vendor.

-TL1
 

Peterma

Well-Known Member
Back to Pipmart's post, we all evolve and change I suppose.

Anyways, happened to spot COT on one of ICT's videos and I recognized the daily Gold chart so I was curious, all this talk about the old videos and notes Imaybe.

Long story short, very enjoyable read, yeah there are parts that I skimmed, but it so happens that I am learning commodities and gold in particular so I found the thoughts useful.

There is one particular item within the video where you can see how ICT has evolved in his thinking - O.I.

In the old videos he was not so specific on the 'why' in OI, more like Williams or Briese in how.

Futures were made for commercials in that their creation was to satisfy a particular need, the need for the Farmer to hedge, thus in my time the commercials were termed 'Hedgers' in the report.

So if a company who carries stock that is going to be sold in the future, and their intelligence tells them that the stock will rise in value - would they sell at current prices (hedge) or simply exit and wait.
 

Elijah

New Member
I didnt look at the notes, and havent really looked at his old stuff, but I did watch a few of the new video's as some traders I know asked me for my opinion. It seems he has some haters who endlessly criticize MH and say he doesnt know what he is talking about. The reality is, without evaluating any old stuff or looking at it, which is pointless for me, I dont know about the old stuff, but MH NOW does know what he is talking about when it comes to market mechanics and this is obvious after 10 minutes of listening to his latest videos.

I guess he is selling something now some sort of mentorship, which is going to be hard for others to repackage and sell. I got a few gems from the few video's I watched and it improved my trading 400% :) MH is awesome and I am floored with all the market trading training he has provided for free and continues to do so. Listen to one of his better videos and if it doesnt help you improve your trading, you watched the wrong one! LOL
 

Sizo Mosibi

New Member
Hello everyone,

So I have pretty much taken notes on every Inner Circle Trader video out there and I figure now that he is going on a break it would be a good time to share these notes. I will share them as I read through them once more and make sure that everything makes sense and is understandable. There are probably some grammar mistakes due to trying to type notes really fast while watching the videos. I took the notes in Microsoft OneNote (amazing note-taking software) and will be exporting them to PDF for you guys. It will be great for reading on the iPad or device of your choice.

I am guessing these will be in pretty high demand because I have mentioned these notes in the past and got a few private messages requesting them.

Let me know if there are any problems with downloading the files.

** Files with an asterisk means that there are some notes that I believe to be untrue in them. I don't know if it was me taking bad notes or ICT getting mixed up. The notes within those documents that I believe to be untrue are also labeled with an asterisk. It would be great if someone could confirm.

1. Inner Circle Trader - Intro to Forex (DOWNLOAD)
2. Inner Circle Trader - Risk Management (DOWNLOAD)
3. Inner Circle Trader - Support & Resistance (DOWNLOAD)
4. Inner Circle Trader - Top Down Analysis * (DOWNLOAD)
5. Inner Circle Trader - Interest Rate Overlay Tutorial (DOWNLOAD)
6. Inner Circle Trader - Intro to Fibs & Pivots (DOWNLOAD)
7. Inner Circle Trader - Core Concepts (DOWNLOAD)
8. Inner Circle Trader - COT, Sentiment, Open Interest, Range Cycles (DOWNLOAD)
9. Inner Circle Trader - Trade Psychology (DOWNLOAD)
10. Inner Circle Trader - The Excellence of Execution (DOWNLOAD)
11. Inner Circle Trader - Trade Forex Like the Insiders (DOWNLOAD)

Hello slugFX, am kind of late.I am trying to access these files through my pdf viewer but something is really wrong.Are the files not corrupted in any way?
 
Top