Super Trading Strategies – Almost Free

analyst75

Well-Known Member
Super Trading Strategies - Tapping the Hidden Treasure in the Markets

“So much to know, so much to earn
So much wisdom to seek and learn
If we raise our hands, we’ll touch the sky
Our beds are low, our dreams are high…” - Niyi Osundare

I was born into a poor family of many children, and my parents struggled desperately to survive economically. I am a first-hand witness of extreme poverty, suffering, job loss and a high unemployment rate happening in the environment where I used to live. If you are reading this and you think you are currently suffering, you probably did not suffer as much as I did.

Throughout my teenage years, I engaged in hard and exhausting manual labour to support myself and help my parents. This is one reason why I was fortunate enough to get an education.

In spite of this, I was able to perform well at school because I developed an intense love for reading when I was eight years old. I liked to read anything I could lay my hands on. This has helped me gain lots of knowledge in many fields such as electronics, computers, history, literature, etc.

When I was a young adult, the future looked bleak indeed! In spite of my knowledge, I was thinking of taking a loan to get a used car for commercial driving. However, I decided to teach at private schools for a time, for paltry pay, which managed to keep me alive.

In 2007, my uncle called me and advised me to learn Forex trading, because it was very popular in my country at that time. I found someone to train me, but sadly, it was a poor training, and I suffered in the market for the next few years.

No matter what I did I was losing money, until I got to a point where I began to think of doing something else with my life. I went to a friend’s house and I saw an old copy of TRADERS’ magazine on his table. I begged him to lend me the magazine.

I went home to read it and I was enthralled by what Dr. Van. K. Tharp, who was interviewed in the magazine, said about successful traders. There I was! So there are successful traders! What are their secrets? What do they do differently and how might I benefit from their thoughts, trading styles and principles?


The rest is a testimony…


Get Super Trading Strategies, almost free here: http://www.advfnbooks.com/books/supertradingstrategies/index.html


These quotes end this piece:

“The fact is, if you are trading in a professional way, you are out of the market much of time.” – Andy Jordan


“Psychologists show that most people generally are overconfident about their abilities and about the precision of their knowledge. Security selection can be a difficult task, and it is precisely in such difficult tasks that people exhibit the greatest overconfidence.” - James D. Di Virgilio


Super Trading Strategies: Advfnbooks.com/books/supertradingstrategies/index.html

Here: Amazon.com/dp/B01IR2DAYA

And here: Amazon.co.uk/dp/B01IR2DAYA


Tallinex.com wants you to make money from the markets.
 

shopster

Well-Known Member
“The fact is, if you are trading in a professional way, you are out of the market much of time.” – Andy Jordan.

total crap.

s
 

Attachments

Peterma

Well-Known Member
I can remember a trader once telling the story of when he was a learner with some prop company.

The boss looked over his shoulder at the screen and screamed in horror.... not because the learner was under water in some trade, it was because he was in NO trade.

The boss's motto was that a trader has two hopes of making money when flat, one is called Bob the other called No.
 

shopster

Well-Known Member
http://www.tradingeducators.com/about/master-trader-joe-ross/andy-jordan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qVkI8f1Pto

demoballer clown.

s
 

the golden gun

RINSE & REPEAT
Peterma said:
I can remember a trader once telling the story of when he was a learner with some prop company.

The boss looked over his shoulder at the screen and screamed in horror.... not because the learner was under water in some trade, it was because he was in NO trade.

The boss's motto was that a trader has two hopes of making money when flat, one is called Bob the other called No.
LeL

Not in a trade?? Just go work at mcdonalds then
 

Peterma

Well-Known Member
Talinex is trying hard, good chance it has taken maybe 15 mins to type out all that stuff, then has to go around all the other sites and start re-typing it all over again.

Btw, GG, us older guys don't believe in Lel, it's an urban myth, or is it dictionary.

Rod, made myself a Pizza earlier, added all sorts of extras in stages (quattro stagioni), so like Mr Trump, I have decided to trademark it, not 'America great again', nor 'F that PM' - so what could I call it?

Any ideas guys?
 

Chrisrocs

Well-Known Member
Peterma said:
Talinex is trying hard, good chance it has taken maybe 15 mins to type out all that stuff, then has to go around all the other sites and start re-typing it all over again.

Btw, GG, us older guys don't believe in Lel, it's an urban myth, or is it dictionary.

Rod, made myself a Pizza earlier, added all sorts of extras in stages (quattro stagioni), so like Mr Trump, I have decided to trademark it, not 'America great again', nor 'F that PM' - so what could I call it?

Any ideas guys?
Peterma I don't think anyone can understand what you're saying 99% of the time.
 

Peterma

Well-Known Member
Ok, I'll spell it out for you guys.

Analyst works for Tallinex, he copies and pastes those posts on all FX sites that exist, dead or alive. ( I thought he had to re-type everything but my grandson has just shown me a shortcut)

LEL is a dud, supposed to be a form of lol, an urban myth long since de-bunked, check the urban dictionary for details.

Rod, is from Aus (I think), Trump registered as a trademark 'America great again' 4 years ago, ( he didn't realize that Reagan used the same phrase in 1980, and didn't much care) he also, more recently, slammed the phone down on the Aussie PM, and was heard to mutter 'F that PM'.

ICT was a pizza guy, maybe also an urban myth, the best pizza in Italy is the 4 stages - so if I was ICT, then maybe, just maybe, I would think about registering some sort of trademark.

The problem is, what to call it, the 4 stages is gone, the America great is gone, F the PM is gone....

Edit: happy birthday GG :)
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
Peterma said:
Rod, made myself a Pizza earlier, added all sorts of extras in stages (quattro stagioni), so like Mr Trump, I have decided to trademark it, not 'America great again', nor 'F that PM' - so what could I call it?

Any ideas guys?


"I Can't Trade with FU Muslim souse & extra anchovies"
 

Computater707

Well-Known Member
Peterma said:
Ok, I'll spell it out for you guys.

Analyst works for Tallinex, he copies and pastes those posts on all FX sites that exist, dead or alive. ( I thought he had to re-type everything but my grandson has just shown me a shortcut)

LEL is a dud, supposed to be a form of lol, an urban myth long since de-bunked, check the urban dictionary for details.

Rod, is from Aus (I think), Trump registered as a trademark 'America great again' 4 years ago, ( he didn't realize that Reagan used the same phrase in 1980, and didn't much care) he also, more recently, slammed the phone down on the Aussie PM, and was heard to mutter 'F that PM'.

ICT was a pizza guy, maybe also an urban myth, the best pizza in Italy is the 4 stages - so if I was ICT, then maybe, just maybe, I would think about registering some sort of trademark.

The problem is, what to call it, the 4 stages is gone, the America great is gone, F the PM is gone....

Edit: happy birthday GG :)
tx Peterma How about Gone Pizza ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM6Z-eOWXZQ
 

Peterma

Well-Known Member
Rod, hmm... I'm not so sure, maybe a case of extreme vetting required, it's the anchovies that are fishy, you just never know where they have been, or worse, where they are coming from.

Comp, man I love that type of music, we had such a rumpus over here couple of years back, Garth Brooks had to cancel, there were many tears. (went to Madison Sq gdns to see Tom Petty instead)

There was a time that I knew it all, biggest know all that ever walked, the lyrics of this song sum it best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LswSJEak13Q

Many thks guys.
 

Top