GdayFx Video Diary Channel


SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
********** I have since changed the idea of this thread***********
sorry for any inconvenience

I have linked a Myfxbook "Demo" account with $3000.00 deposit,
am planning to trade Fiber Only, with 1 trade a week, if it presents itself.
1 shot 1 kill ICT concepts combined
Will use a respective 30 pip stop each time.
When i place any trade/order, i will show it here...
I can normally only trade the London session, possible 1 NY session
I will base my trades on ICT concepts and mostly everything i have learnt in the 2 years
i have been in this field...
I am a bit of a scalper at times, so i am interested to see how i go, only trading once a week on Fiber for this account, win or loose...
 

Attachments

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

TopFroxx said:
interesting. but i think you missed the link to myfxbook
Just leaving it private for now, i will share screen shots to Myfxbook and charts
 

Attachments

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

I dont have any reason really to be short atm, i just am, if i am stopped out, i will loose last profits nearly... Then i will have to try and build equity slowly again.
This is a 1 trade a week only account

For some reason the forum wont let me upload a chart atm...
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

decided to close the trade, only to be just pips in profit....
This USDX chart shows the dollar tagged these 2 Asian dealing ranges, if i see bullish cycles
ahead of this, i will look for Fiber short cycles. Dangerous yes, but we have to be on our game...
 

Attachments

jack

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

TopFroxx said:
interesting. but i think you missed the link to myfxbook
This. :p

Also, I just realized this is more of a journal than a method... moving thread.
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

Jack said:
This. :p

Also, I just realized this is more of a journal than a method... moving thread.
No worries Jack, i should have put it here in the first place
 

Hopiplaka

My thanks go out to ICT - the life changer
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

GdayFx said:
Treading lightly for a Monday set up...
I'm playing with a new tool, the WEEKLY dealer range.
I'm trying to guess the top and bottom of the week.

This is the screenshot for the EU, so exit point for your long seems to be spot on.
If the weekly dealer range acts as support, your buy limit seems to be reasonable, else I think it will go for 1.3650.

Disclaimer: the weekly dealer range is something I came up with - as far as I know ICT didn't mention a weekly range - but looking at some screenshots I say it's looking pretty good :)

edit: I have attached a screenshot to include the midpoint levels as well, then your buy limit entry seems to be reasonable as well :)
 

Attachments

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

Hopiplaka said:
I'm playing with a new tool, the WEEKLY dealer range.
I'm trying to guess the top and bottom of the week.

This is the screenshot for the EU, so exit point for your long seems to be spot on.
If the weekly dealer range acts as support, your buy limit seems to be reasonable, else I think it will go for 1.3650.

Disclaimer: the weekly dealer range is something I came up with - as far as I know ICT didn't mention a weekly range - but looking at some screenshots I say it's looking pretty good :)

edit: I have attached a screenshot to include the midpoint levels as well, then your buy limit entry seems to be reasonable as well :)
Thanks Hop!
Yeah the WDR sounds good! i have been working on similar concepts myself
 

Hopiplaka

My thanks go out to ICT - the life changer
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

GdayFx said:
Thanks Hop!
Yeah the WDR sounds good! i have been working on similar concepts myself
I don't draw SR lines anymore, I just use the Weekly dealer range :)

Check the GU, that's an accurate high of the week I'd say
 

Attachments

TopFroxx

Well-Known Member
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

Hopiplaka said:
I don't draw SR lines anymore, I just use the Weekly dealer range :)

Check the GU, that's an accurate high of the week I'd say
it is seriously looking quite respondent to those levels. you might found something :)
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

I had 3 areas of confluence on Cable this week, it just tapped my highest price, not a fan of shorting a C wave push, would rather buy a B, i have taken a short on Cable any way... see how she goes, would like to see the dollar come off a bit more before pushing higher next week
 

Attachments

Hopiplaka

My thanks go out to ICT - the life changer
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

GdayFx said:
I had 3 areas of confluence on Cable this week, it just tapped my highest price, not a fan of shorting a C wave push, would rather buy a B, i have taken a short on Cable any way... see how she goes, would like to see the dollar come off a bit more before pushing higher next week
I think that's an excellent entry, take profit @ 1.6780'ish:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Sweet spot
[*]2 STD on the weekly range
[*]Reflection R0 level (200%) of yesterday's swing to the pip
[*]last week high's stop cleared
[/list]
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Myfxbook - 1 Shot 1 Kill

********** I have since changed the idea of this thread***********
sorry for any inconvenience


Updating this Journal thread
I was using Forex LTD demo MT4 account, though i did not make any trades on the account for quite some time, so the demo account expired.
I have just added an Oanda MT4 Demo account to Myfxbook.
Current balance 4933.00
see how fast i can loose it!
 

Attachments


Top