Daily Market Direction for LO Strategy

garry

the art of war
chris4321234 said:
In 3 years, I learned what works, and what doesnt. Tried a lot of stuff, most of it was bullshit.
I opened this thread hoping, that someone in this forums, knows something usefull, that would help me with the LO.
Now you 2 bitter, sarcastic, trolls came along, telling me that I wasted my time and you know it all.
If you figured it all, out, why you dont share it and provide some usefull inforamtion.

But instead you post some useless phrases going back and forwards, like we are in some fucking ping pong match.
You write as if you know it all, if thats the case share it, if not, should the fuck up.
Im here to grow as a trader, not to have some stupid backyard-school figths with people on the other side of the world.

You know something helpful for this thread, write it, you dont know shit or you dont want to share it, write nothing.
and you dont know what f/a or t/a is omg
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
ballsdeeptrader said:
and you dont know what f/a or t/a is omg
ru slow on the uptake. Just think about who was 'really' behind the post. he has many handles, omnipresent
 

chris4321234

Active Member
ballsdeeptrader said:
and you dont know what f/a or t/a is omg
HAHA, YOUR SUCH A LOSER!
You read the posts of people and hope they write something, on which you can correct them, or critizise them.
"You dont know whats TA, FA is, OMG". Hahah, how old are you 15.
Thats what I would do if I was a suchessfull trader, troll araound in FX Fourms.
But dont hurry, Im sure, sooner or later I will have another question, than you can write something clever under that post.
SUN ZUs LITTLE BITCH, you are the hardest man in this forum, I can see it.

PS: From now on I want react on your Posts again, its really a waste of time.
You should go on chatroulette and start fights there, there will be a lot of teenage guys around like you
and of course, its the internet so you will be far far away from your opponent, so that you can show him who iss the BOSS.
Go for it baby!
 

big7887

Well-Known Member
chris4321234 said:
HAHA, YOUR SUCH A LOSER!
You read the posts of people and hope they write something, on which you can correct them, or critizise them.
"You dont know whats TA, FA is, OMG". Hahah, how old are you 15.
Thats what I would do if I was a suchessfull trader, troll araound in FX Fourms.
But dont hurry, Im sure, sooner or later I will have another question, than you can write something clever under that post.
SUN ZUs LITTLE BITCH, you are the hardest man in this forum, I can see it.

PS: From now on I want react on your Posts again, its really a waste of time.
You should go on chatroulette and start fights there, there will be a lot of teenage guys around like you
and of course, its the internet so you will be far far away from your opponent, so that you can show him who iss the BOSS.
Go for it baby!
What the fuck man, first you are asking for advice then saying all those things.
You are trading 3 years and don't know what TA|FA means. Smells like bullshit to me!!
 

garry

the art of war
rod178 said:
ru slow on the uptake. Just think about who was 'really' behind the post. he has many handles, omnipresent
caught with his pants down again rod ,dont take long to flush him out
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
ballsdeeptrader said:
caught with his pants down again rod ,dont take long to flush him out
Yes, must be off his Meds again

For a supposedly devote Christian he certainly often slides back into gutter language
 

Peterma

Well-Known Member
Bad language is often difficult to understand, I know a certain businessman turned politician who refers to it as 'locker room' language, glad my sport is drinking Diageo's most famous liquid (Rod, you'll have to work that one out), no locker rooms needed.

Anyways, back to the LO and sterling. For some unknown reason those UK guys have a hankering for trading Eur/Gbp right when they waken up, apparently their banks have to exchange those currencies for business and Govt every day - who'd have thought it.

'Chris' asked about zl macd, in truth I don't actually use it, but I thought it would be nice to show yesterday and today's Eur/Gbp at LO, the ZL is red and Williams is yellow (we know he's not really yellow, just chose that color at random)

Both cases the old man slipped back, both at LO, big difference today was the opposite direction to yesterday (thankfully).

It's got a little boring so checking out of the LO thread, watch the language Michael :)
 

Attachments

Peterma

Well-Known Member
I should add, those horizs that extend the Asian.

Having seen that the old man slip back (DT or DB) and having seen that Williams and/or zl macd were suggesting direction, then the pressure is on to make the trade quick, problem is that your not sure whether that old guy is just kidding - extending the Asian can be a cheap entry method - just a thought - I remember a few years ago some guy on a video talk about extending the Asian.

Btw, before algos all they had were pagers, gave them the Asian hi/lo before they got off the train - that was all the info they had -(think I posted about that before, beginning to ramble ......)
 

garry

the art of war
Hi peterma.
i feel thats the problem most l/o traders have trying to catch that move in a short time span.rather than looking at the bigger overall move of the pairs .
if you look at gbp/usd and eu/usd from monthly open price they have been selling off usd strength, then check out eu/gbp ,gbp has been stronger.
so looking at the l/o in isolation to get direction for that day is like looking from the first floor window of a 50 floor building,instead of from the roof .were you get a better view of whats going on .
i made a comment to the idiot of the thread ,if it going up keep buying ,if it short keep selling ,
taking into account the monthly open price h/l,you could have sold eu/gbp all month,same as gu eu and made profit.NOTE TAKING INTO ACCOUNT MONTHLY OPEN PRICE H/L.does not mean you can jump anywhere and make a profit, the open price needs to be the line in the sand for your stops risk etc ,trade management is key if you use the yearly/qua/monthly/weekly/ open price or daily if you so wish ,which is just noise imho .
just something i use along with few other simple things, not for everyone i understand that not saying use it ,just my opinion and like an arsehole everyone has one ;)

Anyways, back to the LO and sterling. For some unknown reason those UK guys have a hankering for trading Eur/Gbp right when they waken up, apparently their banks have to exchange those currencies for business and Govt every day - who'd have thought it.
just to comment on your post peter,yes its what happens more volume at last friday of the month to balance books exchanges etc,a reason i look at option barriers etc .
if you take into account yesterday even though gu/eu selling off against usd, and gbp stronger than eu all month ,the dealers ran eu/gbp up all day ,but still lower than monthly open price at close of biz .
you can still make profit going counter trend against the monthly open ,not saying you cannot ,that is part of my overall strategy .
 

Peterma

Well-Known Member
Eur/Gbp is happily (for me) continuing on it's way up, FA still pitched in my favor.

The upcoming week will be important, maybe even set a tone.

Speaking of tones, this week past was an action week, so no indicators needed, just the Asian hi/lo

If I may, note how at each LO the Asian low was 'protected' - stupid algos, giving up their bias.
 

garry

the art of war
Peterma said:
Like they say - a picture paints....

All lines painted for me by some indie, LO at end of blue square:
buyers in control from the monthly open ,f/a flow in favor eu strong gu weak cannot get any better with the wind behind your sail .
as you can see even taking the l/o lows getting in at value bottom edge ,you can trade long term bias from a short term day trade,with a greater % edge, lower risk .
GO WITH THE FLOW :thumbsup:
 

Peterma

Well-Known Member
Yeah, when the flow thing is working it does seem a little easier - Wed was my action day, but mostly we are chicken type, so never all eggs at one time, the anticipation was up mid week so the price offered reflected that.

Reasonable chance of a pull back next week which will mean no action, just a sit and wait.

The little thing about the 100 battles often intrigued me, this guy is synonymous with that number in our history/culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conn_of_the_Hundred_Battles
 

garry

the art of war
Peterma said:
Yeah, when the flow thing is working it does seem a little easier - Wed was my action day, but mostly we are chicken type, so never all eggs at one time, the anticipation was up mid week so the price offered reflected that.

Reasonable chance of a pull back next week which will mean no action, just a sit and wait.

The little thing about the 100 battles often intrigued me, this guy is synonymous with that number in our history/culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conn_of_the_Hundred_Battles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu
like any battle or trade you need a plan ,put the odds in your favor
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
Peterma said:
.... this guy is synonymous with that number in our history/culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conn_of_the_Hundred_Battles
AFAIK has never appeared in a mini series
 

Top