Armada or Tickmill

Golden Bull

We got cookies
Testing them for a while now. Great broker, with straight away feed. Decided to post this after yesterdays announcment(the swissy slashing brokers left to right):

Extreme moves of EURCHF brought high risks for losses, but also amazing possibilities for profit!

We are glad to see clients profiting from this move. To support it, not a single re-quote was issued!

Choose the broker carefully: http://www.tickmill.com/company-news/record-high-volatility-eurchf/


I think this is a great example of a not bucketing broker.

Cheers
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
Armada - Do a search on The Mattus Brothers, Illimar and Ingmar'

Tickmill - I'll check them out, although unfamiliar with Seychelles regulation.
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
Golden Bull said:
Choose the broker carefully: http://www.tickmill.com/company-news/record-high-volatility-eurchf/[/i]
Sad that people would actually swallow that.
 

Ganza

Well-Known Member
rod178 said:
Armada - Do a search on The Mattus Brothers, Illimar and Ingmar'

Tickmill - I'll check them out, although unfamiliar with Seychelles regulation.
correct me if i am wrong, but today, the Mattus brothers are not the CEO and CFO of this company again after they rebrand their self into Tickmill rite?
 

Ganza

Well-Known Member
Ganza said:
correct me if i am wrong, but today, the Mattus brothers are not the CEO and CFO of this company again after they rebrand their self into Tickmill rite?
just remembered, Tickmill's CEO now is Sudhanshu Agarwal, anybody know this man and his historical background?
 

puddle

New Member
Hey guys,
I'm going to open account with them and read an article that says its preferably to choose FCA regulated broker. Their rep said that they have FCA license and I read also there that they obtained it recently http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/regulation/tickmill-expands-its-global-footprint-with-fca-regulated-uk-entity/

Does it safe to trade with them from Italy? Does FCA cover Italian investors?
Thanks.
 

Top