Learn How To Trade the Forex Market Like a Pro Trader

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
To Begin this thread, i would like to ask anyone who is listening
1 : Are you having trouble as a trader? that has been trading/training for over 2 years or more...
2 : What is your worst habit? amongst trading
3 : How badly do you want this?

This thread is about honesty & reality
 

MrMHLewis

Member
I'll join in..

1. Yes, not found my groove yet (3 years from finding FX)
2. Impulsive trading
3. Really bad!

I could write more, but I'll follow your lead :)
 

the golden gun

RINSE & REPEAT
generally if you want to start a losers' club, you gotta put yourself out there as the biggest loser first.

or are you the guiding light? lol
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
I don't need to sound intelligent, though i can see intelligence within the marlet
I know what it is like, to be a bit frustrated about not knowing what i am actually looking for, i have been there.

I actually do know what i am looking for now, day in day out

Keep it real, keep it believable & don't change what isn't broke

If i had proof of being a pro, i may or may not share that...

My journey is my own in the making

If anyone is having trouble, ask your self, why do you think that is?

My trouble was, in patience, bad risk management & not understanding institutional levels

I have since fixed all three

Saying that, All i ever wanted to understand was, why does price react and basically control its own movement, i did not really worry about the money side of it, i knew that would come later, though in the mean time all i ever did was study price action, and used ICT, C Lori and EW price patterns, that they see and use, to understand it all.
 

the golden gun

RINSE & REPEAT
SLT said:
I don't need to sound intelligent, though i can see intelligence within the marlet
I know what it is like, to be a bit frustrated about not knowing what i am actually looking for, i have been there.

I actually do know what i am looking for now, day in day out

Keep it real, keep it believable & don't change what isn't broke

If i had proof of being a pro, i may or may not share that...

My journey is my own in the making

If anyone is having trouble, ask your self, why do you think that is?

My trouble was, in patience, bad risk management & not understanding institutional levels

I have since fixed all three

Saying that, All i ever wanted to understand was, why does price react and basically control its own movement, i did not really worry about the money side of it, i knew that would come later, though in the mean time all i ever did was study price action, and used ICT, C Lori and EW price patterns, that they see and use, to understand it all.
alright then, you're going with the guiding light angle

so all ye lost souls, you have found your refuge! huddle together and listen to what is being spoken!
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
the golden gun said:
alright then, you're going with the guiding light angle

so all ye lost souls, you have found your refuge! huddle together and listen to what is being spoken!
Hey mate, your a bit of a fuckwit...
this aussie will take you on any day, poofta
 

t4h1r123

New Member
Hey guys just joined recently I have had problems with strategies like many others I get sucked into Internet strategies and need a new way of trading
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
t4h1r123 said:
Hey guys just joined recently I have had problems with strategies like many others I get sucked into Internet strategies and need a new way of trading
Ah, fresh meat !!

 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
How do you define your risk before entry, to any pip amount?
I have a formula that only requires an account balance field entry,
then the formula gives you your position size, for any pip amount entered on a scale from 5 pips to 35 pips (changeable)
If anyone needs the formula, don't hesitate to ask...
it might just make your life, that little bit easier
Managing risk all round is a critical element to your trading abilities
 

Attachments

the golden gun

RINSE & REPEAT
SLT said:
How do you define your risk before entry, to any pip amount?
I have a formula that only requires an account balance field entry,
then the formula gives you your position size, for any pip amount entered on a scale from 5 pips to 35 pips (changeable)
If anyone needs the formula, don't hesitate to ask...
it might just make your life, that little bit easier
Managing risk all round is a critical element to your trading abilities
if it's changeable why not just have one box and change it when you need to?
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
the golden gun said:
if it's changeable why not just have one box and change it when you need to?
Anyone can do exactly that, just delete the other boxes, do you want it? or are we still on a weird term bases?
 

the golden gun

RINSE & REPEAT
SLT said:
Anyone can do exactly that, just delete the other boxes, do you want it? or are we still on a weird term bases?
what I'd really like is a myfxbook linked up to your last few months of live trading results, just to confirm a theory I have...

PS
I can already do math and use excel... but thanks
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
the golden gun said:
what I'd really like is a myfxbook linked up to your last few months of live trading results, just to confirm a theory I have...

PS
I can already do math and use excel... but thanks
Ok, so basically your looking for another fuckwit yea? If you found that i was a profitable trader, would you still be the way you are?
What ever it is mate, flick off the switch.
Is it because i have ict on my profile? if i taught you how to trade, my way with out any links to ict material or references, would that be better? Do you want me to say i suck up to the ict fan base?

If it wasn't for Michael, i would not be profitable
If you are profitable, then why do you bother hanging around

You could have people that like you, if you let them, i dont want to harass you, i would rather help you boy
 

the golden gun

RINSE & REPEAT
okay, anyone with a halfways objective mind, watch SLT's 2 most recent videos. #6 and #7.

then look at the title of this thread.

then ask yourself... who is the "Pro Trader"? Is it him...

or is it a delusional ideal of himself that doesn't even exist?

Really guys, watch those 2 videos, something is wrong there :eek:
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
SLT said:
How do you define your risk before entry, to any pip amount?
I have a formula that only requires an account balance field entry,
then the formula gives you your position size, for any pip amount entered on a scale from 5 pips to 35 pips (changeable)
If anyone needs the formula, don't hesitate to ask...
it might just make your life, that little bit easier
Managing risk all round is a critical element to your trading abilities
The most appropriate approach, imho, is to code the calcs in MT4, no need for spreadsheets or other apps.
 

outthislife

Well-Known Member
SLT said:
You could have people that like you, if you let them, i dont want to harass you, i would rather help you boy
I think gunner is a pretty good guy. He's just pointing out that you're coming off as another "mentor".
 

walshman

ICT has shown me PATIENCE is the KEY!
SLT said:
To Begin this thread, i would like to ask anyone who is listening
1 : Are you having trouble as a trader? that has been trading/training for over 2 years or more...
2 : What is your worst habit? amongst trading
3 : How badly do you want this?

This thread is about honesty & reality
1- Yes I am having trouble :( after many years
2 - My worst habit I think is trusting my analysis then acting like a retail noob.
3 - I want this so bad it hurts sometimes.
 

Top