ICT - On Elder Triple Screen

FTMO Trader Scouting

TheInnerCircleTrader

Well-Known Member
Study the following. What do you notice in this example. I will revisit Sunday afternoon.




 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 310

TopFroxx

Well-Known Member
InnerCircleTrader said:
Study the following. What do you notice in this example. I will revisit Sunday afternoon.





oh wow.. how did i miss that divergence exactly prior to NFP release. really could have been an easy trade with awesome risk/reward. bounce on AR high cable, while fiber took out AR low creating the divergence seen in the picture with usdx. 20 pip stop, just hold for the end of the day and could have been ~140 pips. thats a realized RR of 7. dang it.
 

poconnellfx

New Member
could anyone offer an explanation of the type of divergence that you mentioned prior to NFP last Friday. Thanks.

TopFroxx said:
oh wow.. how did i miss that divergence exactly prior to NFP release. really could have been an easy trade with awesome risk/reward. bounce on AR high cable, while fiber took out AR low creating the divergence seen in the picture with usdx. 20 pip stop, just hold for the end of the day and could have been ~140 pips. thats a realized RR of 7. dang it.
 

Tansen

Well-Known Member
poconnellfx said:
could anyone offer an explanation of the type of divergence that you mentioned prior to NFP last Friday. Thanks.

Probably referring to the USDX in comparison to how GU and EU were moving probably when the dollar was moving in one direction the pair didn't react accordingly
 
FTMO Trader Scouting
Top