Holiday Plans

Alpha-Bet

Well-Known Member
Don't know about cool...

Finish up trading for the year at the end of this week -13th.

Hit the Surf Coast of Victoria. Australia. for some sun, surf, food & wine. If sun doesn't hurry up in this hemisphere, bikini clad beauties may be a rarity on the sand!

Back to the screens second week of January if game looks good.
 

Tansen

Well-Known Member
Alpha-Bet said:
Don't know about cool...

Finish up trading for the year at the end of this week -13th.

Hit the Surf Coast of Victoria. Australia. for some sun, surf, food & wine. If sun doesn't hurry up in this hemisphere, bikini clad beauties may be a rarity on the sand!

Back to the screens second week of January if game looks good.
I probably wouldn't be back in the saddle till end of Feb.

I am looking forward like a beast to my aunts Xmas dinner because her mum makes this awesome dessert called Flaun, some British delicacy, to which she only makes once a year. Thankfully my cousins don't like it so MORE FOR ME!
 

Ramy3

May the pips be with you!
Alpha-Bet said:
Hit the Surf Coast of Victoria. Australia. for some sun, surf, food & wine. If sun doesn't hurry up in this hemisphere, bikini clad beauties may be a rarity on the sand!
God, i wish i where you at this moment. :p

Holidays as usual for me, spent with family, whom I love, and friends I enjoy, and freakin cold weather!!!! Will still be hitting the trades that arise during these times, except for the last week of December and first of January.

Cheers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4slliAtQU
 

Alpha-Bet

Well-Known Member
Tansen said:
I probably wouldn't be back in the saddle till end of Feb.

I am looking forward like a beast to my aunts Xmas dinner because her mum makes this awesome dessert called Flaun, some British delicacy, to which she only makes once a year. Thankfully my cousins don't like it so MORE FOR ME!
Yeah, I normally don't get back into the game until start of Feb, when liquidity picks up... But I'm trying not to play up too much for too long this year lol.
Flaun,... That's a flan yeah? Like an open top shallow pie? Caramel over custard or seasonal fruits?

Yes, in case viewers thought they had pressed the wrong button on the remote, this is still FXGears.... ;D
 

Alpha-Bet

Well-Known Member
Ramy3 said:
God, i wish i where you at this moment. :p

Holidays as usual for me, spent with family, whom I love, and friends I enjoy, and freakin cold weather!!!! Will still be hitting the trades that arise during these times, except for the last week of December and first of January.

Cheers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4slliAtQU

White Christmas :)

Have friends in London for this Christmas.

I'll swap you a golden sand sun filled Christmas for a snow laden open fire Christmas one festive season :)
 

Top