Confluence Zones combined with critical session highs, lows, blocks & fibs


SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Out all of my market analysis studies
Confluence zones are undoubtedly the best areas to zoom into regarding technical analysis
Each and every time i study past price action, using fib confluence alone, takes the cake indeed

Other forms of confluence can be used, though fib confluence is the best i feel.
ICT talked about it in past presentations, though taking a look at it in more depth, is really an eye opener

Take a look at the higher time frame Cable confluences on the second chart
 

Attachments

sakib717

Never apologize for confidence...
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

last 2 month im studying about this i found something interesting .
its called gartley pattern. 1.27 1.62 2.0 these 3 levels confluence makes powerful reversal.

i love to trade this reversal with ICT Hidden OTE

i have some cool link about it :

http://www.forexmentor.com/forex-trading-articles/fib4forex.html

http://www.forexmentor.com/forex-trading-articles/fib4forex2.html

http://www.forexmentor.com/forex-trading-articles/fib4forex3.html
 

Attachments

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

sakib717 said:
last 2 month im studying about this i found something interesting .
its called gartley pattern. 1.27 1.62 2.0 these 3 levels confluence makes powerful reversal.

i love to trade this reversal with ICT Hidden OTE

i have some cool link about it :

http://www.forexmentor.com/forex-trading-articles/fib4forex.html

http://www.forexmentor.com/forex-trading-articles/fib4forex2.html

http://www.forexmentor.com/forex-trading-articles/fib4forex3.html
some cool links there sakib717 thanks!
 

sakib717

Never apologize for confidence...
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

Hey gday i have some serious study case, open a thread where we can share our study thought not real time market anticipating just studying ?
 

sakib717

Never apologize for confidence...
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

GdayFx said:
You are spot on sakib717, look at this AJ chart extensions 200 confluence at the 500 pip sell off
i cant measure the range :( which two range you have selected ?
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

sakib717 said:
Hey gday i have some serious study case, open a thread where we can share our study thought not real time market anticipating just studying ?
We can share it here if you like? up to you
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

sakib717 said:
i cant measure the range :( which two range you have selected ?
sorry i took the wrong range! my fault
 

sakib717

Never apologize for confidence...
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

GdayFx said:
We can share it here if you like? up to you
no problem boss ! i will share what i got ! but i have less experience than you ! if i make any mistake please correct me ok ? :D
 

sakib717

Never apologize for confidence...
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

yen pair best for carry trade like AUD/JPY NZD/JPY but its too messy :(
so i dont like to trade this pair :(
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

OK, this is the same chart for the 500 pip sell off, it also has 200 extension & OTE confluence before the 500 pip sell off, the highest fib level is @ 105.000
 

Attachments

sakib717

Never apologize for confidence...
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

GdayFx said:
OK, this is the same chart for the 500 pip sell off, it also has 200 extension & OTE confluence before the 500 pip sell off, the highest fib level is @ 105.000
nice one !

i need a reason to select 2 range.

1st image: 1st range is the reason for going up as we know OTE. ICT teaches us to take profit at 1.62 because its a symmetrical level so this level need to full fill. so for this logic i select this range 1.62 extension


i love to draw this confluence with symmetry

2nd image: i took last 2 range before shoot up to fill 200 extension because 200 extension is the most closest confluence difference only 23 pips !

3rd image: 1st range 1.62 and last 2 range 200 extension is my logical area for sell but i have to confirm with other tools. you know who knows whats gonna happen. only we know where it may happen
 

Attachments

sakib717

Never apologize for confidence...
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

GdayFx said:
Here is the Triple range fib confluence, can you see the ranges clearly?
500+ pips sell off
better clear thanks ! nice logic !
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

sakib717 said:
nice one !

i need a reason to select 2 range.

1st image: 1st range is the reason for going up as we know OTE. ICT teaches us to take profit at 1.62 because its a symmetrical level so this level need to full fill. so for this logic i select this range 1.62 extension


i love to draw this confluence with symmetry

2nd image: i took last 2 range before shoot up to fill 200 extension because 200 extension is the most closest confluence difference only 23 pips !

3rd image: 1st range 1.62 and last 2 range 200 extension is my logical area for sell but i have to confirm with other tools. you know who knows whats gonna happen. only we know where it may happen
Yes i see exactly what you placed!
it seems to be a lot of confluence around 98.500 price want's to get to it,
Also i do not like the yen pairs to much, though i will continue to follow AJ if it starts to sell dramatically

this chart only shows the swing block at confluence zone also
 

Attachments

sakib717

Never apologize for confidence...
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

for trading i face major problem is market profile !

what about you ?
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

sakib717 said:
for trading i face major problem is market profile !

what about you ?
what area do you have trouble with it
price moves from consolidations expand & contract expand & contract
consolidations are within the main trend and also within the corrections
learning how to understand the trending environment to the correction environment is key

measured moves, equal moves can be a part of a correction or ending moves
 

SLT

Official GDayFX.com Rep
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

edit last post

measured moves, equal moves can be a part of a correction or ending moves
 

sakib717

Never apologize for confidence...
Re: Confluence Zones are the Trump Card

GdayFx said:
learning how to understand the trending environment to the correction environment is key
can you please help me about it ?

3 market profile learned from ICT :

1. trending
2. consolidation
3. breakout : valid & false profile
4. reversal

i read a book name : "7 winning strategies for trading forex - cheng 2007"

this is the best book i ever read about forex. she talked about institutional trapping and many awesome thinks !

she separate 4 stages of a trend

1. Nascent trend
2. Fully charged trend
3. Aging trend
4. End of trend

these all i know can you please help about clarifying it ?
 

Top