Traders Thought for the Day

Decoherence

Well-Known Member
Holy shit I'm almost done the Sniper Scout series a 2nd time, in detail with notes.

40+ solid hours of note taking. Shieeeeeeet
 

jack

Administrator
Staff member
"Gonna make some mad cheddar, yo. Cheddar, Mr. White. Fat Stacks. Dead Presidents. Cash Money." - Jesse Pinkman, Breaking Bad
 

jack

Administrator
Staff member
Decoherence said:
Holy shit I'm almost done the Sniper Scout series a 2nd time, in detail with notes.

40+ solid hours of note taking. Shieeeeeeet
I gotta get the 'likes' feature working with the new theme so I can like this post. :p
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
“Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.”
– Charles M. Schulz
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
“What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that’s another matter.”
- Peter F. Drucker
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
That cotton trade was almost the deal breaker for me. It was at that point that I said, ‘Mr. Stupid, why risk everything on one trade? Why not make your life a pursuit of happiness rather than pain?'”
- Paul Tudor Jones
 

the golden gun

RINSE & REPEAT
rod178 said:
That cotton trade was almost the deal breaker for me. It was at that point that I said, ‘Mr. Stupid, why risk everything on one trade? Why not make your life a pursuit of happiness rather than pain?'”
- Paul Tudor Jones
that guy is awesome.

i always think of the big sign he printed in his office "LOSERS AVERAGE LOSERS"
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
the golden gun said:
that guy is awesome.

i always think of the big sign he printed in his office "LOSERS AVERAGE LOSERS"
Knowing when to 'fold them' is probably the strongest trait of the successful Trader

 

the golden gun

RINSE & REPEAT
rod178 said:
Knowing when to 'fold them' is probably the strongest trait of the successful Trader

:D

another favourite from that documentary is when he says "I hope they never see daylight" referring to his counterparty on the massive trade he just took. LOL. competitive to a T, love it.
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
- Sun Tzu
 

rod178

Well-Known Member
“Pros care very much about who is in the markets and why markets are moving. The principles provide a framework for making sense of market behavior, which then can be used to filter the setups provided by charts, cycles, and the like. The really good traders understand markets; they don’t just predict them.”
– Brett Steenbarger
 
Top