Forex Signals by Dux Forex

FTMO Trader Scouting

kiwi

I want to know if anyone has used this service for forex signals. I looked on another forum and found positive feedback but I would like further confirmation from this community if possible. Would it be possible to post some results?

kiwi said:
I want to know if anyone has used this service for forex signals. I looked on another forum and found positive feedback but I would like further confirmation from this community if possible. Would it be possible to post some results?

Please tell me you're not here to shill for them.. mentioning a random service not many people know of to draw attention to them..

Sigh..

Anyway.. no, don't sign up to any signal service. Dux looks like junk. Even if a signal service looks good, it's likely junk.

Simply put: No one wakes up in the morning, looks in the mirror, and says "I'm going to make someone else rich today."

Learn to trade on your own.

kiwi said:

Most probably crap, which is the reason why I would not waste my time with it.
Do not believe what you read.
If it was good you would not be able to afford it

PS I can sell you some signals to make you rich, I need to create some entry and exit opportunities, for myself

I don't understand, your saying they are crap but you also say you have not used them, so how do you know? I wanted to see some statistics of their performance. Then we can determine if they are worth it or not.

What they are saying is that majority of signals services are hype. I guess we can't rule them out unless we try them out. I am going to subscribe later on and post the results...only way to find out if they are good.

kiwi said:
No I am not affiliated with them in any way. I am just curious. Have you tried them before?

No. Nor do I plan to try them. I have never paid for a signal service. I have an ideological incompatibility with them.

Signal services are far too shady.. often they make far more off their subscribers than they've ever been able to make in the markets. Real traders protect their edge, not whore it out for a few bucks a month... something's wrong if you're willing to tilt your hand to the public for a monthly fee; likely there's no edge to be found there at all.

chrisbuckle said:
What they are saying is that majority of signals services are hype. I guess we can't rule them out unless we try them out. I am going to subscribe later on and post the results...only way to find out if they are good.

Oh god, exactly what I was hoping wouldn't happen is happening... by simply mentioning their name, we've driven business to them.

Signal services aren't the answer; I do not know a single person who's become wealthy--earning real money--from trading other people's signals. The only people I've ever thought were doing well turned out to be marketers in disguise (shills.)

Signal services sell the dream of effortless trading / riches... Don't get caught up by it.

Op seems pretty genuine. If they have bad results then it will be posted here for everyone to see. Either way if its good or bad, traders can check the performance for factual reasons.

Have a look at Darwinex

It is not a 'signal service' as such, rather you are given the ability to share in the wins and losses of successful Traders, who are selected via survival of the fittest.

I am not a subscriber or affiliated in any way

Th3Lucky1 said:
Now finally we all can make it.. ;D

-TL1

HM3gqj5.jpg

Just to followup on this thread after ages, haha. I have been using these guys for a month and they are actually pretty good man. Here are the results for the past few weeks. I got out at the first target but traders who didn;t made more than this because many trades went beyond the target 1. Something to take a look at.

ka5oav.png

Just to followup on this thread after ages, haha. I have been using these guys for a month and they are actually pretty good man. Here are the results for the past few weeks. I got out at the first target but traders who didn;t made more than this because many trades went beyond the target 1. Something to take a look at.

ka5oav.png

That does look interesting. Looking at the trades, I assume that there are only 1-3 signals per day based on the times on your log there? Or how many forex signals are there on average in a single day?

Yeah, this is obviously promotion for the signal service. . . same image name and everything. Sad.

Buh-bye kiwi...

They are expressing that bigger piece of sign organizations are exposure. I deduce we can't block them with the exception of in the event that we give them a shot. I will purchase in later on and present the results...only way on observe whether they are incredible.

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back