ICT VS Shopsters

FTMO Trader Scouting

GITrader

My 1st tries at ICT with the materials that I gather here. Thanks to everyone here.

The open of Tokyo/ London, NY, London plus minus 1-2 hrs is the kill zone, means areas of high probabilities trade.

At that zone area look for PDH/l, Pivot support and resistance to buy and sell. Then zeroed-in with ICT FIBO OTE/Sweetspots.

Hope you all be patience with a rookies and kindly please correct me.

Later I post my Shopsters set of Analysis that Shopster taught me.

Attachments

• kill zone.jpg
    kill zone.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 185
  • kill zone 2.jpg
    kill zone 2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 118
  • kill zone 3.jpg
    kill zone 3.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 102
Shopster Method applied to same EURUSD trade.

1. Identify MACD Fully diverged in HTF, in this case M15. Refer to Shopster Forum for details.
2. Standard Stochastic Divergence.
3. Super ADX confirmed a High Probalities trade. Shopster say it is His secret sauce but can be found as of everything in the Internet. His Forum does shown it in pics but He does not give or teach this.
4. Shopster Sessions Indicator where it show the LOD where a likely Patterns in these case a DB ( Double Bottom) appears.
4A. If 1-4 prove true, then a likely revert to means trade will occur. It means the price returning back to the MA. Then proceed to Step 5.
5. Go to a lower TF in this case M5 to zoom in this DB. We witness the MACD fully diverged. The descriptions of Shopster refer to his forum. Here we Placed Shopster Fibo on the leg up to see how much the last leg of the DB retraced. He liked it to be .86. These is his perfect setup. Placed ordered here.
6. ADX appeared here will strongly wagged you in a strong affirmative.
7. Shopster Fibo projection placed at last leg.
8. You can go lower TF M1 to look for Shopster setup to load more.
9. Projection at this DB with MACD Diverged shows alignments of Shopster Final Fibo numbers with an MA. Notes also the MA here aligned to affirm your trade bias is correct for the mean reversion for the short run. In this case areversion to the Purple.
10. When the MA from the HTF to the LTF align in 1 then 2 then 3 sequence realise all your profits and made an exit.

You must practised it many times then you can see it or have the faith to believe it to pull the trigger. It does not tell you all the details like ICT.

Refer Steps to the Charts attached.

Attachments

• S3.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 119
Again another Pattern found on the London Session, in this case H&S. Shopster do not view it as a valid as the last leg did not retrace by 86%. So not a setup.

Attachments

• S4.jpg
    S4.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 144
A H&S that is a valid Trade. Trade taken at Step 6 or Step 8.

Dark Zone is in between the sessions zone. See attached Charts

Note the targets hit at 5.76 Kahuna and also the ADX triggered that a high probabilities trade coming, so quick to exit.

Attachments

• S5.jpg
    S5.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 88
good luck and keep it up to demonstrate to yourself you are consistently successful.

by the way your S3jpg in post 2 will not open for some reason with a default windows picture viewer.

Computater707 said:
good luck and keep it up to demonstrate to yourself you are consistently successful.

by the way your S3jpg in post 2 will not open for some reason with a default windows picture viewer.

Sorry that it happen, newbies at work.

Attachments

• S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 102
GITrader said:
Shopster Method applied to same EURUSD trade.

1. Identify MACD Fully diverged in HTF, in this case M15. Refer to Shopster Forum for details.
2. Standard Stochastic Divergence.
3. Super ADX confirmed a High Probalities trade. Shopster say it is His secret sauce but can be found as of everything in the Internet. His Forum does shown it in pics but He does not give or teach this.
4. Shopster Sessions Indicator where it show the LOD where a likely Patterns in these case a DB ( Double Bottom) appears.
4A. If 1-4 prove true, then a likely revert to means trade will occur. It means the price returning back to the MA. Then proceed to Step 5.
5. Go to a lower TF in this case M5 to zoom in this DB. We witness the MACD fully diverged. The descriptions of Shopster refer to his forum. Here we Placed Shopster Fibo on the leg up to see how much the last leg of the DB retraced. He liked it to be .86. These is his perfect setup. Placed ordered here.
6. ADX appeared here will strongly wagged you in a strong affirmative.
7. Shopster Fibo projection placed at last leg.
8. You can go lower TF M1 to look for Shopster setup to load more.
9. Projection at this DB with MACD Diverged shows alignments of Shopster Final Fibo numbers with an MA. Notes also the MA here aligned to affirm your trade bias is correct for the mean reversion for the short run. In this case areversion to the Purple.
10. When the MA from the HTF to the LTF align in 1 then 2 then 3 sequence realise all your profits and made an exit.

You must practised it many times then you can see it or have the faith to believe it to pull the trigger. It does not tell you all the details like ICT.

Refer Steps to the Charts attached.

Interesting, do you have a clue were I can obtain the super adx indicator for MT4? Google is my friend but I can find anything?

Thanks, will watch in interest

GITrader said:
Sorry that it happen, newbies at work.

hmmm,
nice breaking down though :p BTW the ICT fib projections should be from the 2nd leg,at least if i recall correctly. Also a macd cross is not divergence. The mark on the 2nd chart i think

-TL1

Th3Lucky1 said:
hmmm,
nice breaking down though :p BTW the ICT fib projections should be from the 2nd leg,at least if i recall correctly. Also a macd cross is not divergence. The mark on the 2nd chart i think

-TL1

I may be wrong for ICT on the fibo on 2nd leg, but that's wat I find in the material. Shopster never look at the cross for macd, only strictly his way of looking at divergence.

TheInnerpreneur said:
Interesting, do you have a clue were I can obtain the super adx indicator for MT4? Google is my friend but I can find anything?

Thanks, will watch in interest

I just type Super ADX on search engine and it appears and still able to be downloaded. Hope this help.

Another Shopster setup. Cannot see similar ICT setup as my ICT knowledge is too poor at the moment.

1). Note general stuff like Asia session high, open price. Revert to mean, the Yellow Money line. So will it bounce off it or further push down.
2). M15/M5 STO and MACD rolling downward, further momentum.
3). Shopster prefer to know terminations of a previous swing, which gives weigh to a new swing and a much better setup thru a FIBO termination and session high/low.
4). Shopster Roll and Puke Pattern, Refer details to his forum.
5). Triple Top with 86% retrace. Start selling here.
6). Additional confirmation to trade is "resting" on MA which aligns in sequence, dotted below the Yellow money line. Knowing where it pushes from the HOD and Open which serves as heavy top.
7).Targets hit at Fibo projection 5.76 which is Daily Pivot location. LOD placements, plus ADX triggers screaming to exit the trade.

Attachments

• Shop thurs 1.jpg
    Shop thurs 1.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 114
No Shopster Trade but ICT one. Can ICT Expert please verified it so I can learn?

1. Market Flow up.
2. Heavy Support line from Higher TF.
3. Asian Kill Zone.
4. Beautiful Market Structure fractals. See color.
5. OTE Entries.

Attachments

• ICT 1.jpg
    ICT 1.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 70
ACD by Fisher guy.

Let's compared the earlier ICT Trade.
1. Above Daily Pivot differential denotes heavy support zone. Look for a tasty buy.
2. Asian LOD formed. Low of Day. Refer to Shopster.
3. At 50% support of CPP and DP.
4). Pldot scream to buy after that doji, MM fixing stops.
5) Pldot highlight s closed trade position.

Attachments

• Acd1.jpg
    Acd1.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 47
Shopsters Style Trade. See Steps annotation in charts. A bit too much job doing it. Wahaha.

Steps 8 shows why a re-entries long will be foolish.

Attachments

• Shop Fri.jpg
    Shop Fri.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 114
ICT similar Trade. Really hope people here can point my mistakes on ICT.

Attachments

• ict fri.jpg
    ict fri.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 62
I've been studying shopster for last few months but haven't been able to quite nail it down. Really want to master his methods. Thanks to GITrader for starting this thread and the outline he's provided us. let's hope it doesn't die here. Maybe even shopster will show up with a few tips/corrections along the way.

ICT i'm not familiar with however does seem to have a cult like following around the web.

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back