ICT? Methods? Anything?

FTMO Trader Scouting

JustinC

I am seriously wondering about anything at this time now...

I've read on so much hatred towards Michael J Huddleston and his ICT stuff. I have started on it but not really sure if I should continue due to what everyone is saying. Not only that but if he can't turn a profit then why should I study his method?

Other than his method I have learned a method from Steve Mauro if you all have ever heard of Beat The Market Maker or BTMM .

Other than that I have nothing, I am seriously starting to question Forex as an even option to making money. If I could get some feedback I would highly appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

JustinC said:

I've read on so much hatred towards Michael J Huddleston and his ICT stuff. I have started on it but not really sure if I should continue due to what everyone is saying. Not only that but if he can't turn a profit then why should I study his method?

Other than his method I have learned a method from Steve Mauro if you all have ever heard of Beat The Market Maker or BTMM .

Other than that I have nothing, I am seriously starting to question Forex as an even option to making money. If I could get some feedback I would highly appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

You can't believe anything anyone says, so no point asking the questions. You're all alone in this game. The sooner you realize that the better.

JustinC said:

Thank you so much.

What's your review of the Steve Mauro stuff

the golden gun said:
You can't believe anything anyone says, so no point asking the questions. You're all alone in this game. The sooner you realize that the better.

^This. I learn it all and just use what I find works for me

afz said:
What's your review of the Steve Mauro stuff

A friend gave me the BTMM course...its horse shit. Barely worth the space on my external hard drive. Like 30hrs of him yelling at you through the screen about an oscillator, MA crossovers...some bullshit about mayo, water, shark fin bla bla bla. It's an extremely watered down oscillator + MA version of one single ICT aspect, the asian range stop hunt on a trend day. If you do some research, youll also find out how they treat their members...I read that they can't even contact each other on their forum through PM because no ones making money with it? lol

stevo has one gem in the pile of retail dung he spews and you failed to uncover it .

go stand in the corner.

s

shopster said:
stevo has one gem in the pile of retail dung he spews and you failed to uncover it .

go stand in the corner.

s

"MARKET MAKERS HATE HIM!

Learn the one gem that only Steve Mauro reveals - the single key to forex success! Only $5000 CLICK HERE"

Get off your high horse...what ever it is, its not required to be profitable. I posted my opinion of it to help a person who asked...which is ideally why people visit forums. If there really is a "gem" in there, its still only your opinion and you also failed to share it to help others.

Get off your high horse...what ever it is, its not required to be profitable...

you have no flipping clue.

s

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back