ICT float (modified indicator by kate682)

Come on pus no need to try and scratch me with your little paws.

LOL, Fibs are nonsense as is Astro and all the other mumbo jumbo.

LOL, heavily invested, I think not. I merely took and adapted what I wanted and made sense. OBs are not a new concept,. Actually I 90% merely look for liquidity stop hunts. Again, nothing new. I found my niche a few years ago, how about you ??!!

Yappy is the word, or perhaps Yappy and suicidal. Like a yappy little feline 'puppy' running after cars on the highway.

"... I can't remember the exact name of his biggest failure, some yappy canadian kidů.Darren or Aaron or something? ..."

I suppose you win a prize for being the biggest failure.

What tools are you using?
who needs tools when you can just be a sociopath conman and collect $300/month from 800 dipshits.

You need the instruction to use the tool. You can't be using a chisel to unscrew.

Has that price of monthly charge gone up?

Maybe stick to trendlines and Fibs?

Offline the golden gun

• User post count 1,170
  • RINSE & REPEAT
    • View Profile
You need the instruction to use the tool. You can't be using a chisel to unscrew.

if this is movin up, then i'm movin out ;)

Offline ballsdeeptrader

• its time
  • User post count 319
  • the art of war
    • View Profile

LOL ,you still trade demo mikey
Know thy enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated.

Offline rod178

• User post count 1,497
    • View Profile
AverageNumbNut manages to get two nibbles
Better a Goat than a Sheep. Better a Shark than a Fish
if this is movin up, then i'm movin out ;)

Bad workmen always blame their tools.  ;)
LOL ,you still trade demo mikey

Only if I use your trendline style tools.  :o

Offline the golden gun

• User post count 1,170
  • RINSE & REPEAT
    • View Profile
Bad workmen always blame their tools.  ;)

How did you get the smell of Fat Tramp out of the floorboards for the open house?
 :))
How did you get the smell of Fat Tramp out of the floorboards for the open house?

Have you tried Garry Ballsdeep method?

Offline rod178

• User post count 1,497
    • View Profile

... as well as the doggy smell out of the sofa

Offline the golden gun

• User post count 1,170
  • RINSE & REPEAT
    • View Profile

Fat Tramp says what?

Sociopath marketer, shutup and quit pretending you can trade. You can talk about trading and that's as far as you ever got. You're a fucking joke and only reason you have money is because you are a sociopath and don't give a shit about wasting people's time/money.
Fat Tramp says what?

Sociopath marketer, shutup and quit pretending you can trade. You can talk about trading and that's as far as you ever got. You're a fucking joke and only reason you have money is because you are a sociopath and don't give a shit about wasting people's time/money.

Have you paid and subscribed to the other Gurus methods yet? Pretty sure there is a 'no brainer' journey to financial heaven just by using some indicators/methods etc.....

If you stop using a screwdriver to chisel an 'edge' you might get somewhere but there is a world of discovery.

Offline ballsdeeptrader

• its time
  • User post count 319
  • the art of war
    • View Profile
dont like the competition mikey do you which traders  are making money  with ,you even subscribed and your money was sent back .
will be smashing it again in 2017
Know thy enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated.
dont like the competition mikey do you which traders  are making money  with ,you even subscribed and your money was sent back .
will be smashing it again in 2017

With trendlines? You must be kidding using those lines!

Offline the golden gun

• User post count 1,170
  • RINSE & REPEAT
    • View Profile
With trendlines? You must be kidding using those lines!

FACTS:
1.Mikey can't trade live funds profitably... if he could, he wouldn't need to scam people for $300/month

2. Mikey is a FAT TRAMP. You can see he tries to hide his weight problem in all his pics with oversized jackets and specific camera angles. Photos uploaded by sources other than him show what a fat tramp he really is. Not to mention he's been working in pizza places his whole life (until his recent Mentoring scam) so you can imagine that really helped him pack on those tramp pounds.

3. Mikey is a sociopath. He clearly lives in a delusional world where his deeds are not evil/criminal and even conjures bible verses to give the illusion of having a moral conscience. Do not be fooled, he has no conscience whatsoever. That part of his brain does not exist. He sees his paying victims as prey that he _deserves_ to exploit because of his belief that he is a God among men. Read that carefully folks, he doesn't just scam these people, he ENJOYS it.

Offline rod178

• User post count 1,497
    • View Profile
FACTS:
1.Mikey can't trade live funds profitably... if he could, he wouldn't need to scam people for $300/month

2. Mikey is a FAT TRAMP. You can see he tries to hide his weight problem in all his pics with oversized jackets and specific camera angles. Photos uploaded by sources other than him show what a fat tramp he really is. Not to mention he's been working in pizza places his whole life (until his recent Mentoring scam) so you can imagine that really helped him pack on those tramp pounds.

3. Mikey is a sociopath. He clearly lives in a delusional world where his deeds are not evil/criminal and even conjures bible verses to give the illusion of having a moral conscience. Do not be fooled, he has no conscience whatsoever. That part of his brain does not exist. He sees his paying victims as prey that he _deserves_ to exploit because of his belief that he is a God among men. Read that carefully folks, he doesn't just scam these people, he ENJOYS it.

I thought it was all for charity, battered women from memory   :o ;) :o

Fatty pics required for evidence.

Offline the golden gun

• User post count 1,170
  • RINSE & REPEAT
    • View Profile

this is the saddest shit i've ever seen... poor dumb bastard needs help giving Mikey his money  :twitch:

Offline rod178

• User post count 1,497
    • View Profile

this is the saddest shit i've ever seen... poor dumb bastard needs help giving Mikey his money  :twitch:

Maybe he likes battered women.

I myself prefer them a la natural, although many seem to be served up stewed.