If You Have To Lose, Lose Small

FTMO Trader Scouting

the golden gun

RINSE & REPEAT
This is why:

LE11835.jpg

I think if all that efforts went to trading, instead of making graphs(maybe they'll help you in your trading, but somehow I doubt it..) you could be much further ahead.. ???

-TL1

the golden gun said:
here is the director's cut....

0QNsgwp.jpg

So if I remember ICT took his aveage joe down to a 90 plus percent draw down. Your chart cuts off way to early ;)
His recovery is probaly 20x or more.

Th3Lucky1 said:
I think if all that efforts went to trading, instead of making graphs(maybe they'll help you in your trading, but somehow I doubt it..) you could be much further ahead.. ???

-TL1

lol

Your mind clearly snapped in the last few weeks. I won't even speculate why. But you still got energy to come take shots at me for posting a mini-lesson on drawdown. Unbelievable.

the golden gun said:
lol

Your mind clearly snapped in the last few weeks. I won't even speculate why. But you still got energy to come take shots at me for posting a mini-lesson on drawdown. Unbelievable.

Snappin here, bouncing there, mold it up and make it better. Evolve. The end result is what matters Amigo, now I dont know what yours(i hope its good). I mean the charts are nice, but whats the end-line of to "learn how to loose"?That part is simple. Either you click the X button near the position you should close, or you don't move your stop(that's the way of taking a loss) Did you managed to climb that curvebell? You said something once, about asking the hard questions. You were very much right about that one, i'll give you that. The outcome of trading is simply the sum total of who we are. Enjoy your charts,my intention been that you might be focusing your attention to the wrong direction by what i see. May your excel sheets bring you all them pips you wish for, by losing well. 8)

Cheers,
TL1

Th3Lucky1 said:
Snappin here, bouncing there, mold it up and make it better. Evolve. The end result is what matters Amigo, now I dont know what yours(i hope its good). I mean the charts are nice, but whats the end-line of to "learn how to loose"?That part is simple. Either you click the X button near the position you should close, or you don't move your stop(that's the way of taking a loss) Did you managed to climb that curvebell? You said something once, about asking the hard questions. You were very much right about that one, i'll give you that. The outcome of trading is simply the sum total of who we are. Enjoy your charts,my intention been that you might be focusing your attention to the wrong direction by what i see. May your excel sheets bring you all them pips you wish for, by losing well. 8)

Cheers,
TL1

I am just genuinely curious how much money you lost.

What $ amount makes a man lose his mind... hmmm.... ???

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back