ICT Animal Farm Formula

FTMO Trader Scouting

launch52

First thing I have stopped following ICT. I have learnt a lot about reading charts and estimating reasonable goals from trading from him. I am now disenchanted with him. He has been producing materials for years now and the culmination should be showing us how to grow an account ( live or demo). He promised us over the shoulder for years but with conditions, which was in the fall. He went to babypips to announce his $5000 live account. Then he was so excited about the additional followers then nothing happened. That reminds of last Halloween when he created this nice graphics to announce a the start of a series. Then the day before the series he said are you ready with his count down, then poof he was gone for two weeks. Since the summer he has started two demo accounts that went nowhere.
He said he was going to trade $100,0000 account like $5000 then he was trading 15 and 10 lots. To make things even worse when he was down 30% he increased his lots. He is suppose to be a seasoned trader. Even if he does trades like this in his own account he should only use what he thought. I thought the objective was to show us how to apply the teachings to grow an account. That's another thing, he changes his objectives on a dime. First it's to show us how to trade then it's how to get out of hole. Now the demo account is wrecked and no trading is taking place.
ICT is now back without shame. We are like the animals on animal farm with no long term memory. The fact is ICT has never proven that what he is teaching works. He has never grown a demo account or even started a live account. The fact that he has not started the live account shows that he knows that it will fail and all eyes will see.
I don't consider myself a troll. I have been studying his stuff for two and a half years and am still at break even. I am disappointed that ICT can't grow an account. Order blocks are always present but not even ICT can consistently pick the right one in a demo account. He will tweet them after the fact and make you feel inadequate though.
ICT get real, stop rounding up new followers and show old followers you can trade.

launch52 said:
First thing I have stopped following ICT. I have learnt a lot about reading charts and estimating reasonable goals from trading from him. I am now disenchanted with him. He has been producing materials for years now and the culmination should be showing us how to grow an account ( live or demo). He promised us over the shoulder for years but with conditions, which was in the fall. He went to babypips to announce his $5000 live account. Then he was so excited about the additional followers then nothing happened. That reminds of last Halloween when he created this nice graphics to announce a the start of a series. Then the day before the series he said are you ready with his count down, then poof he was gone for two weeks. Since the summer he has started two demo accounts that went nowhere.
He said he was going to trade $100,0000 account like $5000 then he was trading 15 and 10 lots. To make things even worse when he was down 30% he increased his lots. He is suppose to be a seasoned trader. Even if he does trades like this in his own account he should only use what he thought. I thought the objective was to show us how to apply the teachings to grow an account. That's another thing, he changes his objectives on a dime. First it's to show us how to trade then it's how to get out of hole. Now the demo account is wrecked and no trading is taking place.
ICT is now back without shame. We are like the animals on animal farm with no long term memory. The fact is ICT has never proven that what he is teaching works. He has never grown a demo account or even started a live account. The fact that he has not started the live account shows that he knows that it will fail and all eyes will see.
I don't consider myself a troll. I have been studying his stuff for two and a half years and am still at break even. I am disappointed that ICT can't grow an account. Order blocks are always present but not even ICT can consistently pick the right one in a demo account. He will tweet them after the fact and make you feel inadequate though.
ICT get real, stop rounding up new followers and show old followers you can trade.
good post the muppet is a phoney and the facts are there to see
he is a sick man he cant trade for shit 4th demo account he has fucked up big time ,he was waiting for cad to turn but it never and he is fucked again the michael jackson of fx ,m ;)akes nice vids but behind the curtain he is mental and fucks with the vulnerable

where are all the fans of ict or his multi nic,s ,come someone give a honest account ,gg fess up no one makes money in fx following the false profit and mental mikey wont come back to defend his actions because unlike twitter jack runs a clean forum here and he cannot delete all his lies

I am now realizing that ICT is an irresponsible 'mentor'. Over the years has been gradually adding ways to approach the market. Each time he adds something new he says you were not prepared for this insight yet. He puts something out there and says with only this you can make millions. Then a few years later he adds something and says with just this particular point you can comfortably make money. My understanding of what he is saying is that if he lays out all his trading technique at one time our brains would not be able comprehend.
ICT insults our intelligence. Everything he has said in the past would make sense if he could successfully trade using all his pearls of wisdom. So far non of his pearls are working but he is still puts himself on a pedestal. Never answering to all his doomed demo and live accounts.
I listened to the first 5 minutes of his session on Sunday. I had to close the stream. He said it takes three to four years to comprehend his order block approach. Yet in the past he has said take a few months in demo to get comfortable before trading. He is setting up people to waste valuable time and money on an approach not even he is successful at using.
I have spent countless hours studying his material everyday day after work and summers believing that ICT knew what he was doing. I see people tweeting that they caught an order block but many will not say most times the order block I chose failed.
I use to think that people like garry and piphanger did not spend enough time or had what it takes to trade but now my eyes are open. It does not matter how much time you spend on ICT material there is no 90 percent order block trading.
Keep up the good work Garry. Spread the word on ICT.

launch52 said:
I am now realizing that ICT is an irresponsible 'mentor'. Over the years has been gradually adding ways to approach the market. Each time he adds something new he says you were not prepared for this insight yet. He puts something out there and says with only this you can make millions. Then a few years later he adds something and says with just this particular point you can comfortably make money. My understanding of what he is saying is that if he lays out all his trading technique at one time our brains would not be able comprehend.
ICT insults our intelligence. Everything he has said in the past would make sense if he could successfully trade using all his pearls of wisdom. So far non of his pearls are working but he is still puts himself on a pedestal. Never answering to all his doomed demo and live accounts.
I listened to the first 5 minutes of his session on Sunday. I had to close the stream. He said it takes three to four years to comprehend his order block approach. Yet in the past he has said take a few months in demo to get comfortable before trading. He is setting up people to waste valuable time and money on an approach not even he is successful at using.
I have spent countless hours studying his material everyday day after work and summers believing that ICT knew what he was doing. I see people tweeting that they caught an order block but many will not say most times the order block I chose failed.
I use to think that people like garry and piphanger did not spend enough time or had what it takes to trade but now my eyes are open. It does not matter how much time you spend on ICT material there is no 90 percent order block trading.
Keep up the good work Garry. Spread the word on ICT.
just look at how he dont even talk about his latest myfxbook epic fail on twitter ,and the fact he coward out of trading against me live ,all his shit is stolen off others ,MENTAL MIKEY RIP ;)

ICT trading high leverage without stops and is profitable for the past two weeks outside LO. How long can it last?
My gut says it will drop faster than it increases but no conclusions can be made yet.

LfzlcP9.jpg

can't believe yall missed these fine gems

launch52 said:
ICT trading high leverage without stops and is profitable for the past two weeks outside LO. How long can it last?
My gut says it will drop faster than it increases but no conclusions can be made yet.
look at the last scalp 5 to catch 8 pips shows hind sight levels he dont trade
by the way t,he trade went 11.8 pips in dd,he is done not long now :thumbsup:

AisEoeD.jpg

In my opinion a professional trader would trade a $10,000 account the same as a $250,000 if he was teaching a usable technique. Not ICT he takes up to 10% risk because the money is real and he does not feel accountable to his followers. The trade above was profitable. He must have had good reason to add to his losing position but it could have still gone against him. At -10% he would not have closed, he would wait and hope for the move to the black. If it went the direction like the cad trade he would disappear for while.Then spin it the ict way. How can someone be in the red and get so excited after a few good trades like he has been redeemed as a professional trader. The war is not over ICT.
He took the time to make video of a wad of very used cash. The time and money he took to do that he could have opened a second account with his broker and transfer cash for a live account.

ICT is down 97.16 %. What I am thinking now is, what is going through mikes mind as he ignores the elephant in the room. He will be back, unfazed by this monumental disaster. I am sure his conscience is clear after misleading so many people because he keeps coming back. Absolutely no integrity.
I have learnt a lot from ICT that I consider very valuable, such as market structure. His early material is great, 25 days of christmas, forexmas and especially trading plan series absent cot analysis. Live sessions is a waste of time. The problem I find is that his words and actions are so different. His trading from my point of view is undisciplined.
The Golden Gun Wow. You can't reason with the unreasonable.

"Kiss my ass Kazo. Kiss my fucking ass you little bitch". Heard that Kazonomics? ICT has redeemed himself, he got one out of a hundred right. That is precision for you.
Oh my God ICT is a crazy person. After 50 pip draw down before hitting his target he is ecstatic about precision. He is 96 % down and in his mind people should forget that because he just hit a target.
For years he teaches about precision. Precision that should allow you to decrease stop distance and maintain percentage risk to multiply win percentage. Many times he has explained this in his spread sheet. Finally we are learning that his only precision is in the rear view mirror. His entries are so poor he does not use stops. Look how that is working out for his myfxbook. This revelation reinforces the fact that the CAD trade was not intentional but a byproduct of his flawed approach.
Imagine the amount of people's accounts he has destroyed with his precision bullshit. Sheep trading with the belief that if ICT trades with precision I can too.
He said his entire stop does not get hit because he gradually decreases it after entry. What a fib.

always bag and tag the evidence.

s

https://twitter.com/kazonomics/status/705390048242491392

Attachments

• ICT flamer.gif
    ICT flamer.gif
    97.9 KB · Views: 59
Nobody makes money with trading.

it's a scam run by brokers/banks/educators/signal sellers

the harder someone tries to prove they are making money, the more you can be assured that they are not making any money with this stuff.

launch52 said:
"Kiss my ass Kazo. Kiss my fucking ass you little bitch". Heard that Kazonomics? ICT has redeemed himself, he got one out of a hundred right. That is precision for you.
Oh my God ICT is a crazy person. After 50 pip draw down before hitting his target he is ecstatic about precision. He is 96 % down and in his mind people should forget that because he just hit a target.
For years he teaches about precision. Precision that should allow you to decrease stop distance and maintain percentage risk to multiply win percentage. Many times he has explained this in his spread sheet. Finally we are learning that his only precision is in the rear view mirror. His entries are so poor he does not use stops. Look how that is working out for his myfxbook. This revelation reinforces the fact that the CAD trade was not intentional but a byproduct of his flawed approach.
Imagine the amount of people's accounts he has destroyed with his precision bullshit. Sheep trading with the belief that if ICT trades with precision I can too.
He said his entire stop does not get hit because he gradually decreases it after entry. What a fib.
just 1 more week or ict madness,bought eu went past his stop that he taught ,waited until it came back ,fanboys got wild
filmed a nfp trade behind closed doors ,and showed it after the fact trade,not on myfxbook account ,we all know for a fact if it went the other way he would have never seen light of day,the fanboys have seen a miracle ,ict comes in his pants
He is one sneaky fucker

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back