The millonaire thread

FTMO Trader Scouting
J

Jeronimo

Pony up people. I am one of them. Heard there where some others here... No photoshops please...

oh, forgot to say, i am real and looking... please signup yeah...

Jeronimo said:
Oh, shopy come out and play will y'a....
post under your real id ict i cant trade you silly prick 1 more myfxbook dead lol shown your a coward also ;)

Jeronimo, you need a time out me thinks.. I tolerate a lot of shit-posting here but common.

Jack said:
Jeronimo, you need a time out me thinks.. I tolerate a lot of shit-posting here but common.
no no having fun with gaaary/shooopy thats all. :) Shopster my ass yah..

Jack said:
he needed calling out jack ,the guy is a phoney ,should post under ict go over his posts everyone its sad as his myfxbook

garry said:
he needed calling out jack ,the guy is a phoney ,should post under ict go over his posts everyone its sad as his myfxbook
Me and you garry. i am here 100k account all trading styles open. No dumbass photoshops. I am all in. please come and play, garry...

Jeronimo said:
Me and you garry. i am here 100k account all trading styles open. No dumbass photoshops. I am all in. please come and play, garry...
worthless dribble put it up on myfxbook like i told you before and i will rape your arse all the way to china ,but you wont so just fuck off you have been owned big time again clown ;)

garry said:
worthless dribble put it up on myfxbook like i told you before and i will rape your arse all the way to china ,but you wont so just fuck off you have been owned big time again clown ;)
lol, So we are right back at where we started. Quote: You all have a fixation syndrome. Un quote. Good luck to y'a! i will just have to keep looking. Best of luck Shopy/garry. Keep the dream alive!!! Just stop feading people bullshit, thks.

J

Jeronimo said:
lol, So we are right back at where we started. Quote: You all have a fixation syndrome. Un quote. Good luck to y'a! i will just have to keep looking. Best of luck Shopy/garry. Keep the dream alive!!! Just stop feading people bullshit, thks.

J
im just putting you straight mikey put up your the one whose bragging its your thread so do it or your fucked ,owned again aint you

garry said:
show me the money you clown ,owned again ;)
Tomorrow I'm going to take-up sniffing glue and staring directly at the sun. God help us all from Garry...

Jeronimo said:
Tomorrow I'm going to take-up sniffing glue and staring directly at the sun. God help us all from Garry...
very weak response ,i will rattle your cage tomorrow fel ;)cher

garry said:
very weak response ,i will rattle your cage tomorrow fel ;)cher
still here mate, bring it on. Weak response to weak comments, seem fit, y'a think?

Oh, by the way "garry" its called the millionaire thread. Judging from your replies, you aint one of them. So, i will glady back off Shoppy. I have much better things to do then to squable over nonsense.

J

Jeronimo said:
Oh, by the way "garry" its called the millionaire thread. Judging from your replies, you aint one of them. So, i will glady back off Shoppy. I have much better things to do then to squable over nonsense.

J
show us the money then big mouth ,thats all you have to do ,OWNED AGAIN SILLY BOY ;)the more you post the bigger the hole ,mikey ,shoppy a pet name of your use your real id your fucked big time lol ,like taking candy from a baby :))

garry said:
show us the money then big mouth ,thats all you have to do ,OWNED AGAIN SILLY BOY ;)
I rest my case. Good luck to y'a S...

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back