Deciphering ICT's Untold Secrets

FTMO Trader Scouting

kishisaki

On a live seminar today(09/26/15) during Q&A section around 2:12:00 - 2:17:00 mark ICT again stated the the reasons for watering down the Market Market Series and why he cant share what he originally intended to share on it.

https://youtu.be/pmuSQS5ND4M

On a Daily Chart of EUR/USD ranging from 06/03/15 to 09/25/15 presented in the live seminar he said that there were 9 things present in that chart that he could not teach it, but he can however do it in trades and draw attention to it, he said if we are student enough we could figure it out, you guy can get more details by watching it.

So if anyone wants to have some fun in collectively trying to solve it what is he is trying to tell us but cant.

Attachments

• 092615.mp4_snapshot_02.14.29_[2015.09.26_18.46.36].png
    092615.mp4_snapshot_02.14.29_[2015.09.26_18.46.36].png
    909.3 KB · Views: 247
LOL not this shit again

step 1) fuck ICT
step 2) do your own work
step 3) stop hanging on his (or anyones) every word (this is a single player endeavour)
step 4) ? ? ?
step 5) PROFIT!

you'll know when you've cracked it

the account balance will go one way

step 4: tune out all of the ICT bullshit spewing forth.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/AverageJoeToPro/ict-simtrader/1326052

and it's gone........:)

s

I haven't been told (obviously), but I do have a fairly good idea what he doesn't really want to talk about. (I think) But for most of the people learning, it really isn't that important.

What is important is to do your chart study. Master your Charting, figure out what time frames you're going to trade and then start doing the work. It's hard to learn when you do not know what you "do not know", but no one is going to trade for you (without raping you with fees). Read up, adapt what you most quickly understand as your first Trade Plan. Then demo that. Work yourself until you're able to handle what needs to be handled. That's the reality of it.

sqa said:
I haven't been told (obviously), but I do have a fairly good idea what he doesn't really want to talk about. (I think) But for most of the people learning, it really isn't that important.

What is important is to do your chart study. Master your Charting, figure out what time frames you're going to trade and then start doing the work. It's hard to learn when you do not know what you "do not know", but no one is going to trade for you (without raping you with fees). Read up, adapt what you most quickly understand as your first Trade Plan. Then demo that. Work yourself until you're able to handle what needs to be handled. That's the reality of it.

Hi all,

Agreeing with sqa here; this is not the first time Michael talks about his past with institutions and signing a non closure agreement. Makes sense not to talk about it and in addition, he says we do not need the unrevealed tools. So why bother, there is plenty available material.

Have a nice day

ICT4Profits said:
Hi all,

Agreeing with sqa here; this is not the first time Michael talks about his past with institutions and signing a non closure agreement. Makes sense not to talk about it and in addition, he says we do not need the unrevealed tools. So why bother, there is plenty available material.

Have a nice day

:lawl:

" talks about his past with institutions and signing a non closure agreement. "

i have the popcorn and a single malt on the rocks.
keep 'em coming........:)

s

Coming this winter...

They didn't believe him...

SLT: "Don't do it mate, they'll come after you, just calm down and put another shrimp on the barbie."

ICT: "But I have to show them once and for all!

*Queue terminator theme*

Threatening to betray the institutions that once groomed him, he works to unveil their top secret methods to put the disbelievers in their place...

With a heart in turmoil, he turns to his mentor, Sam Seiden Larry Williams...

Larry: My son, I knew this day would come... You must unveil the ultimate block, the one block to rule them all...

One shot, one kill at a time...

His vengeance shall be exacted...

ICT: There's a new market maker in town...

*Sniper Gunshot Sound*

[Blessed] - Coming Early 2016(maybe?) :datass:

Guys, why all the negativity? i make good money with itc.

thks

Chrisrocs said:
Coming this winter...

They didn't believe him...

SLT: "Don't do it mate, they'll come after you, just calm down and put another shrimp on the barbie."

ICT: "But I have to show them once and for all!

*Queue terminator theme*

Threatening to betray the institutions that once groomed him, he works to unveil their top secret methods to put the disbelievers in their place...

With a heart in turmoil, he turns to his mentor, Sam Seiden Larry Williams...

Larry: My son, I knew this day would come... You must unveil the ultimate block, the one block to rule them all...

One shot, one kill at a time...

His vengeance shall be exacted...

ICT: There's a new market maker in town...

*Sniper Gunshot Sound*

[Blessed] - Coming Early 2016(maybe?) :datass:

i want tickets to the premier. i'll pay anything

mikey: say it isn't so..........:)

s

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/73982-innercircletrader-trading-fx-like-institutions-27.html

shopster said:
mikey: say it isn't so..........:)

s

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/73982-innercircletrader-trading-fx-like-institutions-27.html
Hi Shopster,

I have read that you make a lot of money but i have yet to see proof or evidence of this. Can you provide me with such. I see you posting all sorts of negative thing, but yet... i would love to learn from a master trader.

thank you in advance.

J

j,

i luv it when a newb shows up and expects a free edge in the game.

study hurst, harmonics, vwap, diverge and fib. expansion.
do the work and figure it out.

stay away from sociopath video drones who can't trade their way out of a wet paper bag.

s

shopster said:

stay away from sociopath video drones who can't trade their way out of a wet paper bag.

s

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

rod178 said:
you are very cruel!

So many posts, must've got so much time..
Already finished and digested the 10k+hours of vids of quality knowledge..? 8)

-P

Jeronimo, Shopster has mentioned 5 disciplines. If you are new then maybe choose one to start off.

Most learners prefer short term trading to get a feel, so maybe choose Divergence. I am guessing that Shopster is referring to MACD divergence, possibly Zero Lag MACD in particular, so set up your charts with that in mind.

He has a lot more to divergence than just that, you can find detailed instructions from him if you search deep enough.

Here is today's Fibre, I traded some of that down and exited on the reverse signal (thanks to Shopster for that even if it is 4 years later :))

There is also a lot of info on macd divergence on the net, try to figure why the divergence - keep it simple.

This 15min shows the Asian, often I will enter at the mid level, see how the divergence was already in play when price reached back up to that level (long story why that level, goes back to the days of the little pagers) the MA is just 200sma, pretty standard - the pink dotted is the daily pivot (GMT), again note the divergence when price reaches there, informing that an exit would be wise.

Attachments

• EurUsd.jpg
    EurUsd.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 175
FTMO Trader Scouting
Back