Bloomberg: Dollar Drop Signals World’s Best Forecaster (ING) to Start Buying

FTMO Trader Scouting

jack

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-06/dollar-s-drop-is-cue-to-start-buying-for-world-s-best-forecaster

“The market is now pricing in a very subdued pace of the tightening cycle -- we disagree,” Petr Krpata, a foreign-exchange strategist at ING in London, said on April 1 by phone. “We just see the latest correction as a perfect opportunity to get into the trade again.”

ING forecasts the dollar, which rallied 0.6 percent Tuesday to $1.0854 per euro at 11:30 a.m. in New York, will strengthen to parity by mid-year and reach 95 cents by Dec. 31. That’s more bullish than the median year-end estimate of $1.05 in a Bloomberg survey of 69 strategists and economists. It reached $1.0458 on March 16, the strongest since January 2003.

While I have an inherent distrust for analysts who don't have their skin in the game... the idea of the Euro below parity has me thinking of doing a Euro trip. :D

Jack said:
While I have an inherent distrust for analysts who don't have their skin in the game... the idea of the Euro below parity has me thinking of doing a Euro trip. :D

Just be sure to blow all of the Euros you get. Might not be there to use again. ;D

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back