ICT Indicators

FTMO Trader Scouting
Computater707 said:
Here is a zip file with most of the indicators that are related to ICT.

Perhaps others could post copies of other ICT indicators in this thread as well

Which is the kill zone indicator that looks like this on this ICT chart, at the bottom of hes chart in blue green red?

Attachments

• kill zones indicator.jpg
    kill zones indicator.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3,795
SLT said:
Which is the kill zone indicator that looks like this on this ICT chart, at the bottom of hes chart in blue green red?

ICT Market hours- You will need to change the times for kill zones It is showing market hours by default. It only takes hours as integers.
Some of ICT's recommended kill zones use half hours. ( see the settings in the kill zone indicator)

Computater707 said:
ICT Market hours- You will need to change the times for kill zones It is showing market hours by default. It only takes hours as integers.
Some of ICT's recommended kill zones use half hours. ( see the settings in the kill zone indicator)

Thanks Champion! i like this thread...

There we have it

Thanks C707!

Attachments

• 17 asia and market hours.png
    17 asia and market hours.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 2,574
Please share This Indicatore Which Show ADR Number Right site On Chart.Look my chart.

Attachments

• ADR ANDREW.png
    ADR ANDREW.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 2,336
hi everyone...i have been watching michaels videos ,and am wondering which fibonacci he uses ....is it a custom made ,coz his shows OTE and others dont...if its is custom is there a way of getting it ?thankyou

khamer said:
hi everyone...i have been watching michaels videos ,and am wondering which fibonacci he uses ....is it a custom made ,coz his shows OTE and others don't...if its is custom is there a way of getting it ?thankyou

Welcome to FX gears khamer. There is a wealth of information here, be sure to explore a bit. I hope you find ICT's Insights as useful as I have. Put in the time and do the work for yourself you will achieve your goal.

Meta trader allows you to customize your fib tools.

do a search for "customize fibonacci mt4" browse through the results and learn about how to do it.

Then add or change levels and change how the level information is displayed to whatever works for you.

TradesMH said:
Please share This Indicatore Which Show ADR Number Right site On Chart.Look my chart.

Welcome to FXG Gears TradesMH. I do not have exact indicator ANDREW C is using so I can't share it. I modified the ICT ATR ADR indicator to calculate 33% of ADR and display that because I thought that was what you wanted. It now appears that what you really wanted was the percent of the ADR that todays price action has fulfilled.

I modified the indicator further- I hopes it is adequate . I will probably use the mod and perhaps others will find it useful.
Thanks for the idea

Attachments

• ICT_ATR_or_ADR_PCT_plus Daily.mq4
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,437
  • Snapshot_5.png
    Snapshot_5.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 2,257
hallo sir thank you fro your feed back....i would customise the fib tool...but i wanted to know which levels are the 0TE for michaels

hi iam new here ...i have been having a problem understanding michaels ict indicators ...like kill zones and asian range ,i would appreciate so much if i get any help...

khamer said:
hi iam new here ...i have been having a problem understanding michaels ict indicators ...like kill zones and asian range ,i would appreciate so much if i get any help...

khamer- the best way to understand how ict uses these indicators and ideas is to watch his videos and look closely at how he has them set on his charts and then set your charts to look the same.

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back