ICT Forexmas 2014 / Market Maker Series

FTMO Trader Scouting

sqa

Village Scribe
Welp, I figured I'd strike early to start a new thread on it, since the other has stretched out several months longer than anticipated.

Release is still "set" for Dec 25th @ 5 am EST. We'll see how it goes.

Efforts to find the files early, off ICT's website, have so far been in vain. :-X

Link:
ICT Tutorials - Including the Market Maker Series

sqa said:
That should read 8 am EST. 5 am is PST, which is the time zone I live in. Oops. :))

haha, don't worry about those kind of details. You'll have lots of time to review the videos, even if it comes later than expected. I'm guessing ICT won't be trading again until Jan.12 if he follows his usual schedule...

This is my dollar index review from yesterday using the recent teachings.

Attachments

• dollar index.jpg
    dollar index.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 915
One of the things I really liked (even after ICT left BP) was that for a while people were serious about having a trading thread and were posting charts, asking questions, it was just fun. It would be great to have that again once we incorporate the new teachings.

Re: Real Trading

the golden gun said:
What do you See?

An awesome trade. Two possible mitigation blocks, so you set up the order near the CP, and took advantage. Also some minor divergence. Looks like they worked on Fiber first and then Cable. Great trade - very nicely done.

Re: Real Trading

Hogarste said:
An awesome trade. Two possible mitigation blocks, so you set up the order near the CP, and took advantage. Also some minor divergence. Looks like they worked on Fiber first and then Cable. Great trade - very nicely done.

I didn't mark it on the chart I shared, but 2240 was a Key level from the weekly chart.

Attachments

• G_fiber_short_dec23_2014_htf.jpg
    G_fiber_short_dec23_2014_htf.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 342
One sad part about the Mathematics training:

Whenever I see "backtested" or "verified" results, I'm used to looking at multi-order graphs. (Integrals through 2nd derivative charts) And their equity curves are always terrible. They always pretty much show Equity Curves that are 2-3 major trades they held onto, with a lot of losses between. That's what it should look like when you're *learning*, not as a professional that claims to teach.

But, T-Minus 24ish hours to MM Series. ;D

Piper said:
11k? :eek:
Do i get a 50" lcd and some diamonds with it? ???

-P

Look a little and you will be able to get it for free, then it would be worth every penny, except for the time investment.

All the Best for the New Year to All.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year guys. This is my last post you not gonna see me again :) good luck to you all! <3

Im panning not to use XVST for downloading. Could I ask for some recommendations of reliable inexpensive programs.

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back