GBP / USD

FTMO Trader Scouting
Hi wanted to ask you how you gonna act on the Bullish order blocks when the MS is bearish, what kind of bounce u expect if any at all?

The good old confluence strategy, in a sell model

Attachments

• 05 17 14.png
    05 17 14.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 130
cable
4 hour data
35 pips by 1 reversal
close plot
we gotta fake
now back in support

Attachments

• ScreenShot056.gif
    ScreenShot056.gif
    44.4 KB · Views: 138
dentist007 said:
cable
4 hour data
35 pips by 1 reversal
close plot
we gotta fake
now back in support

any indication, is a good indicator, when combined with the knowledge you already have...
When is the best time to pull out that tool?
Impulsive market?
Sideways market?
Bear/bull market correction?

daily data
we can see the trend quite clearly that started in summer 2013
di you buy all the dips ?? we did...
now...from january this year price got messy...no real distinctive trend...that is why i posted the 4 hour yesterday of that area which consisted of an upmove ,a wide consolidation and then a fake....easy stuff when you know the trend

Attachments

• ScreenShot052.gif
    ScreenShot052.gif
    76 KB · Views: 115
cable 15 min data
12 pips by 1 reversal
close plot
uptrend that started on 11th june
lets see if that supp area holds

Attachments

• ScreenShot030.gif
    ScreenShot030.gif
    40.2 KB · Views: 115
Apparently I left so much on the table during Friday's trading session:

kU8ruUE.png

Well, it WAS a Friday, so I don't blame yourself too much. It's one of those HTF bits that it was up to.

1.7110 has been there rolling Support for 2 weeks. 1.7040 is the next lower HTF Key Support & Order Block collection. Friday appears to be several major players just unwound a massive amount of their Sell Positions, and possibly flipped them, but we'll see.

I think everyone was surprised that happened on a Friday. Though it was a little funny to watch it bounce between levels on the chart for a few weeks.

Attachments

• Friday.png
    Friday.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 113
Piper said:
Shop's cahuna.. If ya arrive to the 5.7 you can go shopping ;)

Hah... nice.

I've been meaning to dig into that style of trading for a long time now. Glad you're finding some traction with it. :)

Ok, let's try this again... Pound, if you could not run way past my TP and make me feel like I'm a chump for leaving so much on the table, that'd be great...

MrLF546.png

(Talk of potential rate hike talk by BoE was sending the pound down.. I was to enter after the economic news release that caused the first big jolt down you see on the chart, but I was way late and didn't want to chase it.. so I took it after it pulled a little back and settled thinking we'd make another leg down, aiming for the obvious stops are obvious level as a target.)

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back