ht

FTMO Trader Scouting
Hello everyone
I am hybridtrader and I am from Hellas (Greece, I am sure you know the country LOL). I was a sports trader (trading odds, applied a hybrid style, scalping and swing trading) but since sports trading is banned in my country I tried to take different road, the FX one. I am 40 yo , with a regular job and I am trying to understand the markets since I have little experience in the FX world (trading or at least trying the last 1-2 years). I started the trading journey having many expectations but actually I found out that the first factor that I have to overcome is the physical ability to trade and time management (9-5 job, kids, bills….). The reason that I am trying to get in this business is very simple. TRADING FOR FREEDOM.
This is why I am going to give a last chance to myself and try to understand the market in depth in order to get results; otherwise…you know the answer, go back to my routine job and raise my family. My target is to expand my knowledge database as a novice FX trader and transform to an independent free FX Trader.
Regards
ht

Welcome, As the insider of that country I expect you to give us the heads up when Greece says their going to default again :D.

One tip of advice I would say is while learning be very open to ideas but very selective on how you utilize multiple sources of information. Don't mix one strategy by saying Ok so I got in here I have a 30 pip stop, then remove it, and say ok nevermind this is the swing trade system now because it fits within this other system.

It's not the same system :p

Tabsen, I ‘ll definitely inform the forum about the second default of my country in such a short period. LOL…Wait for 6-9 months and we’ll see :).
One tip of advice I would say is while learning be very open to ideas but very selective on how you utilize multiple sources of information” Actually, this is my second biggest prob. Internet is revolutionary, but in terms of info and news in the trading world there is too MUCH ^%$$&$%$ “NOISE” :mad:. That’s why I am going to focus in one or two things in my journey. FXgears will be the only forum that I am going to follow, plus 2 mentors that I really like their approaches, and then I believe/wish to become an independent fx trader at the end of the journey :). We’ll see. Thanks for the advice. I look forward for fruitful debates and discussion in this forum.
Rgrds
Ht

FTMO Trader Scouting
Back